Saturday, August 20, 2011

Relationships...yep I got something to say about them...maybe a little bit of rambling too...don't blame me, I haven't blogged in a while. Okay so I am going to have to post my posts in the title box because Blogspot doesn't like me. So here it goes:Alright, first off, I must say that I like relationships (romantic relationships to be more specific). So I am not going to ward them off. Lemme just say a few things about this: Befriend a person before the dating begins. I seem to think it helps, but I haven't had much experience....But it seems that relationships last longer and are more comfortable if you know the person well before you start dating. And the other thing. Have you ever heard someone say, " I want a girl/guy who makes me go through God to get to them"? Or something like that? Well it IS true. But it is hard to understand until you find someone like that. God is their first priority. I frequently struggle with that and I'm sure many others do too. I found it once. It was truly amazing to see what he could do. I mean, no matter what happened, no matter what difficulties he went through, he still could look to God for all the answers. I'm still not sure how he is able to achieve this, but it is truly amazing. It helped me too. Seeing him able to do all of this inspires me to try harder with my struggling faith. That is the kind of person you want to find. And obviously, not everyone is like that. But hey, if you find one, keep them. Or strive to have lots of faith. Bless y'all! Being a teen can be weeeeeeeeeeeird sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment